Resident Evil Village Cloud And Recent Remakes Arrive On Nintendo Switch This Year
- Capcom is bringing its best horror games to Nintendo Switch later this year via the handheld's cloud gaming capabilities.
- Resident Evil Village, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard and the recent remakes of Resident Evil 2 and 3 will all be available on the eShop before the end of 2022.
- While we don't know every game's exact release date, Capcom announced that Resident Evil Village Cloud is launching on October 28.
- Additionally, a free demo of Village will be available later today on the Switch eShop if you'd like to test the quality of the cloud version yourself.
- This release coincides with the global launch of the Resident Evil Village Winter's Expansion, which introduces new story content surrounding the protagonist's daughter, which is also arriving on October 28.
- However, the expansion won't be available to play on the Nintendo Switch cloud until December 2.